You have a direct line to the factories producing your packaging.
There are two ways you can message a supplier. Once they've started a quote for you, you can message them in regard to a specific quote request. Once you've placed an order, you can message them in regard to a specific order. Here's how.
- Go to your Quoting view and click a request.
- On the left, click on one of the suppliers listed. These are suppliers that have replied to your request with a message and/or a quote.
- Then, in Messages, type a new message asking for a sample.
- Go to your Orders view and click an order.
- Click on the Messages tab.
- Enter your message and/or attachments and hit send.
← Choosing a quote
When you choose the best quote, you can start ordering in a few clicks.
Types of samples →
What to expect from different kinds of samples.