How to add a payment method
In Lumi, payment is automatic, so you'll need to link a payment method to start ordering. Read more about automatic payments.
- When logged into Lumi, click on your avatar in the top right, then click Settings.
- Click over to the Payments tab.
- Click the "Add bank account" button, then follow the instructions.
There are two secure options for connecting your bank account to Lumi:
- Instant verification : Most banks are supported. You just enter your login credentials, and you're verified in 10 seconds. This process is secured by Plaid.
- Manual verification: All banks are supported. This method takes 1-2 business days. Two small deposits will be made to your bank account. When you receive the deposits, return to your Payment Methods settings to finalize the verification process.
Once your bank account is verified, you will have the option to pay invoices via ACH (bank-to-bank) transfer. Your bank account information is not stored on Lumi servers, it is securely encrypted and stored by our payment provider Stripe.
Tip: We suggest adding a bank account before you place an order. If your bank requires manual verification, that process can take over a week.