How to save suppliers
Save your favorite suppliers to make your own shortlist
To find suppliers that you want to save, you may want to save suppliers that you've worked with before, that are local to your warehouse, or that meet sustainability credentials that align with your brand.
- Find a supplier you want to save by filtering the Supplier directory, and clicking on profile pages.
- From a supplier's profile page click the Save supplier button.
- To find your list of saved suppliers, go your Suppliers view.
- In the Active tab, you'll see a list of suppliers that you have ordered with or saved.
- Click on a supplier to see approved quotes, send a quote request, or place an order for quoted items. To view the supplier's profile page, click the View supplier profile button in the top right
← Requesting quotes
Best practices for quoting on Lumi.
Choosing a quote →
When you choose the best quote, you can start ordering in a few clicks.