A birds-eye view of all your orders.
- Go to your Orders view and click on the order that you want to track.
- Click the Production tab. Here you'll see:
- Units ordered: The number of units you ordered
- Units produced: Exactly how many units to expect from the factory
- Units shipped: Track how many units have left the factory floor en route to you
- Production status: Draft, Accepted, or Closed.
- Ordered date: The date you placed the order
- Estimated delivery: A range of dates indicates that your order has been split up and will deliver in installments during that window.
Note: As soon as your order ships, a shipping notification will be sent to the email associated with your account. You can also see all shipments associated with your account by going to the Shipments view.